Fancy joining the Good Life Homes Team?
Well, right now, we are looking to recruit a Property Viewing Specialist.
The role will be part time and you must have your own car.
The working hours will be:
Monday 1pm - 5pm
Tuesday 1pm - 5pm
Thursday 1pm - 5pm
Alternate Saturdays 9am - 1pm
The expected salary will be:
£6,486 per annum (Based on an average of 14 hours per week, including alternate Saturdays)
Plus pension opt-in
Plus a mileage allowance of 25p per mile
Potential for increased hours.
The role of a Property Viewing Specialist will be:
1. Mainly working out of the office traveling between pre-arranged appointments in your own vehicle with a generous mileage allowance in addition to your salary.
2. Professionally represent Good Life Homes by carrying out accompanied viewings with potential house buyers and tenants on sales and rental properties. Learn our policies and procedures for accepting applications for rental properties and for accepting offers on sales properties.
3. Be a great company role model by being outgoing, warm and kind, interested and courteous & exceeding customer expectations by providing the very best service.
4. Have a genuine interest in property and people. You might have an interest in interiors or have some experience with renovation or interest in renovation. You may have rented or moved/sold a house yourself and have experience of how it feels for our clients.
5. Have a smart and professional appearance in keeping with the company image.
6. Have a genuine willingness to learn on the job and promote our company services to clients where possible.
7. Have a willingness to potentially advance into other roles within the business eventually.
GOOD LIFE HOMES - About us
Good Life Homes is one of the most well-known companies in Sunderland and one of the leading estate agency businesses in the area. Our orange heart logo boards can be found in almost all parts of the city.
Our business is selling and letting properties but it’s the people side of things that makes us different. We look for employees who are genuinely warm, kind, considerate and confident, who are able to build great relationships with clients and help them through what are often big steps in their life. Moving home can be stressful and we want to be there to support them through the process and not just treat them like a number.
Being involved in property means meeting lots of different kinds of people from all walks of life, so staff with good interpersonal skills are key to our success. It’s an exciting business and a privilege to help people every day achieve their goals and ambitions.
Application is really easy, just send a short CV and a covering letter explaining why you feel you have the personal skills we need to make a difference for our clients, to Dean Harding, our Managing Director, using this email address, email@example.com