Fancy joining the Good Life Homes Team?
Well, right now, we are looking to recruit an Estate Agent (Sales & Lettings).
The role will be full time and you must have your own car.
EXPECTED WORK HOURS
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
- Alternate Saturdays 9am - 1pm
- £17,200 approx per annum (Based on an average of 37 hours per week, including alternate Saturdays)
- Plus pension opt-in
- Plus a mileage allowance of 25p per mile
As a Full-time Estate Agent (Sales & Lettings), you will be the face of our business; making our customer experience as seamless as possible.
We are looking for someone who lives locally and is passionate about working within the local property market.
You may already have residential estate agency experience, but if you don't, no problem. Someone with good transferable telephone sales skills is just as critical to us as someone with current estate agency experience because we are happy to provide training and support.
Right from the off, you will need to demonstrate exceptional customer service skills, with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team. You will be self-motivated, well-presented, and have strong communication skills, together with a great telephone manner.
- Being a point of contact in the branch.
- Supporting and working in the branch sales team (Sales & Lettings).
- Dealing with client enquiries. (Email, Website, Phone, and Face to Face).
- Generating and booking property appraisals (Sales & Lettings).
- Potentially conducting property take on's and carrying out home visits.
- Meeting and exceeding set targets for monthly instructions, sales completions and tenancy starts.
- Supporting buyers and vendors throughout the sales process.
- Supporting applicants and landlords throughout the letting process.
- Negotiating sales and tenancy offers.
- Agree sales and progress them through to exchange and completion.
- Agree tenancies and progress them through referencing to move in.
- May have estate agency experience, but good transferable telephone sales skills are just as critical to us.
- Knowledge of Sunderland and the surrounding area.
- Sales driven and used to achieving targets.
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Email & Internet).
- Fantastic organisational skills.
- Full UK driving licence and use of your own vehicle.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- £17,200 approx per annum (Based on an average of 37 hours per week, including alternate Saturdays).
- Plus pension opt-in.
- Plus a mileage allowance of 25p per mile.
- Fantastic brand to work for with an impeccable reputation.
- Brilliant opportunity to progress within an estate agency career.
GOOD LIFE HOMES - About us
Good Life Homes is one of the most well-known companies in Sunderland and one of the leading estate agency businesses in the area. Our orange heart logo boards can be found in almost all parts of the city.
Our business is selling and letting properties but it’s the people side of things that makes us different. We look for employees who are genuinely warm, kind, considerate and confident, who are able to build great relationships with clients and help them through what are often big steps in their life. Moving home can be stressful and we want to be there to support them through the process and not just treat them like a number.
Being involved in property means meeting lots of different kinds of people from all walks of life, so staff with good interpersonal skills are key to our success. It’s an exciting business and a privilege to help people every day achieve their goals and ambitions.
Application is really easy, just send a short CV and a covering letter explaining why you feel you have the personal skills we need to make a difference for our clients, to Dean Harding, our Managing Director, using this email address, email@example.com